Monday, February 24, 2014

February 2014

Winter is almost over. I can see the end in sight. Today, as I planned on updating this blog, I went to the computer to find the pictures I had taken this winter.

This record breaking, most snow ever recorded, winter.

Guess what, the pictures are gone. I didn't save them correctly, and I had already deleted them from the memory card in the camera.
I rarely delete all the photos on my camera, and yet, a few weeks ago, I thought I was getting organized, cleaning the hard drive, the memory card, the computer. 

Gone...
Lost forever...
So Sad....!

Oh well, live and learn.

What an exciting 2014 we have before us,
Another Chippewa bike ride,
Logan graduation (last of the 4 cousins at ISU)
Allison's wedding!

At least I didn't lose those pictures, and I will be oh, so much more careful with those photos!

Happy February everyone. 

No comments: