Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer's End

Mom has come and gone, we played games, went to hear music in the park, ate out, watched the olympics, shopped, and enjoyed visiting.

Another school year has begun, and I'm still trying to get back into the swing of schedules and organizing.

My garden is producing less and that's okay. I've had hundreds of tomatoes, cucumbers, and squash.

We all got together to go to the fair, and had fun laughing, and visiting our way strolling through 4H exhibits, the goat barn and the butter cow display.

The extreme heat wave is finally over.

Summer is wrapping up, and it's been a full, fun, family filled one.
at the fair

look at all the people!

brindle sleeping weird ~ misc photo from phone


Grandma and all her grandkids ~ misc photo from phone


2 comments:

Alecia said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog, what a small world! Maybe I'll run into you around PLC sometime;)

Margo said...

love the photos!