Monday, July 23, 2012

Chocopalooza

While in Illinois, Grandma, Kimmie, Allison and I attended and participated in the local library's Chocopalooza Night. I think 17 ladies brought in their favorite chocolate entry, and we all tried each other's and enjoyed an evening of chocolate and visiting.

As the event drew to an end, we all voted, and I was totally surprised when my chocolate cake balls were announced as the winning entry! (now I can tell people my cake balls are "award winning"!)

What a fun evening!
The Prize ~ A basket filled with chocolate treats!




Yummy chocolate fountain.

I love how the chocolate fountain mimics the fountain outside!

Wonderful music was played the entire evening!

Thanks Library Staff for a fun time!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win! It was a fun event - they do a good job of hosting interesting programs to bring the public into our wonderful library, don't they? kimmie

The Watts Family said...

They do! I'm glad I got to go!

Margo said...

YAY for the chocolate cake balls!!! and yay for you! It looks like it was a fun time.