Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm Back

It's been 6 long weeks since I've posted anything, I feel bad that I haven't been keeping up with the everyday happenings of the Watts'. So, I will quickly bring you up to date...

Travis Graduated from ISU

Planted Seeds

Planted seedlings into new raised garden Kevin built me.

Water into the house sprung a leak, so we got to redo a lot of our floors. :-(

Went hiking in Backbone State Park .
We also have been on two 10 mile bike rides in the last 7 days, went hiking on local trails, went to Centerville and picked up half a beef! ( our freezer is packed to the top!) Visited with Kris and Melinda when they came home for Memorial Day, finished school, and taken care of an active 7 month, 72 pound Frank.

Welcome Summer!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Love the garden!