Thursday, April 19, 2012

Family

My cousin's wedding.

My "Jeana Ballerina".
 (the only thing I could think of to rhyme when I was a kid)

 The girl I played dolls with and hollered down the beauty salon chair with. We spun each other, both on the tire swing and the salon chair, until we got nauseous! We played with the kittens, and jumped into hay piles in the barn! I'm so glad I got to attend her wedding and see cousins, aunts and uncles, sister, and my mom.

It was great seeing everyone! It had been years since I had seen some of my cousins, and I mean YEARS!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It WAS wonderful to be with family again! Wish Margo could have been there . . . and Uncle Cecil . . . and Dad . . . and Grandpa . . . and . . .

Margo said...

Looks like a wonderful time... Wish I had been able to come.

The Watts Family said...

It was a wonderful time. And yes, there were some sorely missed faces in the crowd!