Thursday, February 2, 2012

How time flies! (AKA Happy February!)

The days have passed in a blur.
Flu
Frank
Work
Snow

Everything has run together, and I don't know where the time has gone!

Frank now weighs 27 pounds, and he isn't fat, just big! He is only 13 weeks old! Yikes! (look at all these ! can you tell he is big?) And busy? Yes, very busy, he is a 13 week old chocolate lab after all. Sometimes Allison and I wonder what he has in his head? Brains, or Rocks? Did I mention he is a chocolate lab puppy?

Big Footed Frank!
I had the flu, and missed 3 days of school. I'm still coughing, and congested, but hopefully it continues to get better!

Work Work Work what can I say? If I want a pay check, I have to show up. They are funny that way.

Snow, a broken snowblower, two shoves, and an hour and a half of shoveling 7+ inches of the light fluffy snow. A new snowblower, and an additional 3 inches of snow. Thank you God for snowblowers! We would have died if that 7 inches were as heavy and wet as those three! I think we would have died just shoveling those 3. Did I ever tell you we have a really l-o-n-g driveway?

7+ inches of soft blowing snow
 Happy February!

No comments: