Friday, August 26, 2011

8 days and counting!

The count down is into the single digits, and I am realizing, I have a lot to do.

It's 6:30am and I am already up with two cakes in the oven and a load of laundry in the wash.

I've got cake balls to make, the house to clean, and school is now in full swing

The carpet may not get cleaned, but people will just have to excuse the dirt. I have other things to do besides clean, beige berber carpet that we are going to be pulling up in a month or so anyway. Beige carpet is a poor choice for a home with a dog, and a cat. Especially on the stairs! Who thought of that?

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you enjoy the sunny, warm day, and I will see a lot of you in 8 short days!

2 comments:

Margo said...

Don't worry about the dirty carpet - we are all meeting at the hotel so we don't have to bother cleaning your house ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you can relax and enjoy the day, Diana!!

Kelly W.