Wednesday, June 8, 2011

School's Out For Summer!

I've had that song running through my head since yesterday! Yes, once again the school year is over! I made it through another round of budget cuts and layoffs, and I will be back at Lincoln in the fall to begin my 10th year in the library. We had a bonus on our last two days of school, we got out early both days because of the heat advisories. We have had such a hot spell here the past several days, and have had heat indexes go well into the 100's. Some of our schools in the district don't have AC, so the entire district gets to go home early!


Deck plants have been planted,

the sun is shining brightly,

school is out,

summer is here!






1 comment:

Margo said...

Woohoo!!! School's out for ever!! Love the song. Love your summertime pics! Hope you have a wonderful summer :-)