1) lunch at doughy joey's (pizza)
2) ice cream shop
3) visit to the harley dealer
4) "hunting" golfs
5) a delicious dinner of pork chops, mac and cheese, salad, and garlic bread (made mostly by Kevin and Travis)
6) a late night (9:00) walk to the ice cream shop (once we got there we deciced we didn't really want it. walked downtown and home; about a 2.5 mile walk.
8) a mexican food lunch
9) home to relax and drink cold, sweet slushies (it's 86 degrees out right now) for awhile before the young men had to leave at 3:00
Lots of laughing, talking and good food! It was great seeing everyone!
practicing our putting...
Kris and Melinda...
...that there's how to golf.