Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Morning

Saturday morning.

Up at my normal time. :-(

I've enjoyed my cup of coffee while surfing the web, and now I need to begin my day.

I've got a grocery list to make.

Then I need to go get all those things on my list.

Kevin has been in Orlando for the last two weeks, so I need quite a few things.

When he's gone, I get take out a lot, and make a big pot of soup and eat on it for several meals.

What can I say, I enjoy the break from cooking. :-)

I have missed Kevin, and can't wait for him to get home! The first week went pretty quickly, I watched "chick flicks" and HGTV. But this second week has d r a g g e d on and on... You can only watch so many movies, and home shows. I need some face to face conversation with my best friend.










1 comment:

Margo said...

awwwwww..... Glad you made it home safely, Kevin :-)