Friday, February 18, 2011

Sneak Peek

Saturday


Sunday


Thursday

I finally got the Christmas decorations taken down from outside (well all but the lights on the roof, that is Kevin's job. :-)

We have enjoyed a nice taste of spring this week. Yesterday it got up to 63! The snow has really melted, and it's nice to see bare ground again.

I've got lots to do today, I've got 3 young men coming from Iowa State University for dinner (fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and some veggies). Kris, Travis, Logan and Melinda are all headed to the Chicago Auto Show this weekend. This will be the pickup spot for Melinda, and the dinner stop. :-)

I've got laundry to work on and I've got to go get the oil changed in the car.

Off I go ~ to scurry around the Iowa countryside. :-)

1 comment:

Margo said...

I hope the all have a wonderful time :-)

Love the snow melt pictures - It is 70 here, and just a bit overcast - feels like spring!