Thursday, February 3, 2011

No Excuse


I have no excuse for not posting in such a long time. I've been lazy, and doing lots of other things. I've been cleaning out files, closets, installing a new printer, laundry, filing fafsas, shoveling, snow blowing, and probably thousands of other things I can't think of right now.

It's been a pretty good week at school. :-) I went on Monday, Tuesday was a snow day because of the impending Blizzard that began at 11:ooam-ish Tuesday, Wednesday no school because of what the Blizzard had done, dumped tons of snow all across the midwest, and now Thursday, a two hour delay because of wind chills 20 to 30 below! Brr.

Here are a few random pictures I have taken as of late...

Kevin's new Backgammon Game.


Allison's Christmas Monster, Walter.

After the blizzard of '11.

Digging out around the house so the snow isn't packed up against the siding for months!

A poor Blue Jay getting his feathers ruffled by the 30+ mph winds.

1 comment:

Margo said...

No excuses needed - those all sound like really good reasons to me :-) Love the picture of Poor Brindle!