Monday, December 20, 2010

The Countdown Has Begun!

Only 4 days and we will be celebrating the birth of our Savior!

I must be getting old, it seems like it was just autumn with the changing leaves, and here we are in our 3rd week of December already!

Kris and Allison are both home from college, another semester under their belts.
While I was at school and Kevin at work today, they made homemade caramels, mailed a package (without a card I was going to throw in, but that's okay, I didn't have to go to the post office. ) they shoveled the drive after 4 inches of snow fell, and planned dinner.

Kevin and I both have two more days of work this week, let's see what else they can get done. :-)

I've got a few more things to pick up at the store, and I am pretty much finished preparing for Christmas. Good thing, these next 4 days are going to fly!

I hope and pray you all are enjoying this special season!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Margo said...

YAY for kids and vacations and Christms!!! Today was my Friday and I turned on my "out of office" message on both e-mail and phone.