Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday


I think I've posted before how I love Sundays. But it is worthy of being posted about again.

I love getting up and enjoying a cup of coffee reading the paper and looking through the shiny ads.

Then off to church, and how I enjoy the sermons of Pastor John. He has such good sermons.

Home to have a good lunch, today was Kevin's favorite Chicken Casserole. One of my favorites to make too - so easy!

Time to read a book and enjoy some computer time.

Then time to get ready for our Sunday night small group. I made apple cake to share tonight.

Almost 2 hours of small group time of sharing and learning, and visiting. What a great time.

Sundays :-)

I think I enjoy Sundays so much because I don't feel guilty if I'm not doing something. I'm not supposed to work on Sundays right?

No comments: