Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Month...Gone

One month of summer is already gone. How sad. Only one more and I will be getting ready for school to begin. Since the 4th of July, I have been busy...























1. Picking up my mom to spend a few weeks with us. (I picked her up 2 hr. from here. My sister meets me half way.)

2. Planning another trip to Clear Lake
a. packing tons of food
b. packing tons of bedding
c. loading the Vue

3. Having a great weekend in Clear Lake and upon returning,
a. unloading the Vue
b. washing tons of sheets
c. washing tons of towels
d. washing tons of swimming clothes

4. Visiting with our children

5. A midsummer luncheon with coworkers.

6. Playing many games with my mom.
phase ten dice
phase ten cards
boggle
rummy
rummy cube

7. Being crafty with my mom. She wanted to make shirts for her sisters. (actually just adding an iron on) but it still took an afternoon to wash, plan, print, iron, etc...

It's been a busy, but fun summer so far. I can't wait to see what the next four weeks bring.
hum? painting, cleaning, photos, who knows?

1 comment:

Margo said...

Sounds like you have been having a fun, busy summer so far :-)

That is a great photo of Mom enjoying the lake.