Monday, November 9, 2009

still sick

I'm still home sick. I'm feeling a bit better this morning and hopefully I won't have a setback like I did yesterday. This has been such a long, boring, awful weekend. It's no fun being sick and alone. The weather was nice all weekend and I was stuck inside. But at least I got to open all the windows, spray Lysol, and air out the house. This is a short week at school M-W, we'll see how many of those days I can go. Kevin will be home Friday afternoon, I can't wait.

We have been working in Kris's room the past few weeks. We took everything out, painted, tore out carpet, installed Pergo floors, and am waiting now for Kevin so we can cut new trim and get everything back in. Right now, all of Kris's stuff is in Allison's room and it is like one huge storage room.

No comments: