Monday, April 6, 2009

Becky Tirabassi















I saw the announcement for weeks in the bulletin, I ignored it. A friend asked me to go with her to the Saturday morning event, so I finally said ok. I didn't really want to go, and put off signing up. I even let the 1st deadline go by. At last, I bought my ticket, paying 5 dollars more then I would have if I would have bought it the day before. Oh well.

Saturday the 4th of April, I would have rather slept in then get up and be ready to be out the door by 8:00am. But I got up, tried on multiple outfits, (I couldn't find anything to wear- you know how that is) and went to see Becky Tirabassi speak.

What an uplifting morning. Becky gave us ideas on how to pray better, more personal things. She gave us new ideas for devotionals and reading the bible. I have really been encouraged to read and pray more then I am currently. I am so glad I got to go. I think Satan was really working at keeping me from attending, but I made it anyway. Praise God!

Her web site is

http://www.changeyourlifedaily.com/

No comments: